Pianos on Parade - A fun and great way to see downtown Minneapolis, part 2

I continued on my Arthurian-like quest for the rest of Pianos on Parade. It was another gorgeous day and I must have walked about 4 miles (not kidding) from 2nd Ave. & 6th St. to 13th & LaSalle to the Convention Center, Peavey Plaza back to the IDS Center. I will admit, I'm going to be sad after I find them all and they are gone at the end of the month. I have seen a couple of people playing them, and I think I have seen others seeking them out for their own photographs. Anyway, here they are:

5th and Hennepin
5th & Hennepin







YMCA
Capella Tower

Hilton


Hilton
IDS - love the skyline of Minneapolis

Lakes & Legends on LaSalle - this was quite a walk

Minneapolis Convention Center - Stone Arch Bridge

Minneapolis Convention Center





Peavey Plaza, near Orchestra Hall

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All aboard to Marrakech

Flying Solo

Barcelona - the first two days