Minneapolis - Pianos on Parade

During the month of June, 24 pianos have been placed around downtown Minneapolis, available for people to play, if they wish, or just admire the creativity of local artists. I made an effort today, on the most beautiful day of the week, to get to as many as I could. I actually did pretty well considering I have a terrible sense of direction. It was kind of fun and I walked to some places I haven't been to in a while or ever, it's funny how there are little niches of green or sculptures hidden around the city. Here are the first ten or so. I hope to get the rest photographed next week. If you're in the Twin Cities, come on down, or up, or over.

Thanks to the gentleman who let me take his photo









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All aboard to Marrakech

Flying Solo

Barcelona - the first two days