Custer State Park - keep your eyes open for the wildlife

Well, I should probably wrap up this recap of our visit to South Dakota, it's only been 2 1/2 months since the trip. Not a lot of narrative, just some photos. My friend and I were very strict about wearing masks, even if that meant we were the only people doing it.

Devil's Tower, Wyoming

Spearfish Canyon


Crazy Horse

Mt. Rushmore


We spent this day driving through Custer State Park, including Needles Highway. The views were amazing, if occasionally a little nerve-wracking. The wildlife was everywhere: bison, mules, deer, antelope (?). All for $20 for a pass. The best deal ever. 
Custer State Park and Needles Highway








Do you see the prairie dog in the background?


I'll leave you here with the wildlife. This has to be the best $20 I've ever spent. The pass is even good for a couple of days, and if we had the time, I would have come back. Beautiful. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All aboard to Marrakech

Flying Solo

Barcelona - the first two days