Asia 2020 - revisited

It has been quite a year, hasn't it? When I began my journey to Japan, China and South Korea a year ago, I had no idea what the next 12 months would look like. Nobody did. It is so hard to believe a year has passed and the world has been stuck in this nightmare for over 9 months. I feel like when I returned home, chaos broke out immediately and I didn't really get to enjoy sharing my experiences or my photos the way I normally do. If you missed it the first time or long for some pre-COVID memories, here you go.

Part 1 - Japan






China - the whole reason for this trip: the winter snow and ice festival. Something to be seen to be believed. It was a trip of a lifetime, experiences that are so hard to express and convey, from the food, to the transportation, the weather and the people. 













This was more than just a 'polar bear' plunge, there was some serious swimming involved. Brrr.
My trip ended in South Korea. I didn't know what to expect, but I loved it. I really enjoyed my time, and look forward to going back.




Looking into North Korea

Brothers



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All aboard to Marrakech

Flying Solo

Barcelona - the first two days