The theatre district to US Bank Stadium and points in between

The quest continued this past week as I made my way down Hennepin Avenue, and over to the Gateway District and then to the park area near U.S. Bank Stadium. I was a little disheartened to find that some citizens have decided to use the pianos as receptacles for their trash. Are people that lazy that they couldn't turn around 180 degrees and walk less than five feet to the garbage can? Clearly the answer is in the photographs. As a friend of mine says "this is why we can't have nice things". There some things I said, but this is a family blog, so I'll refrain. I covered a lot of ground on Friday, and it was a spectacular first day of summer.

People are pigs. Piano on Hennepin.


 The yellow piano below was also used last year, this year it's on Nicollet Mall. It's a tribute to Minneapolis bands and artists.

 I had to uncover this one myself. I got some weird looks. And trust me, I was not the weirdest thing out that day.
222 Hennepin Avenue
 Ssshhh. He's playing.

 Brand new location this year, on Portland near US Bank Stadium and Wells Fargo. Next time I'll get lunch at a food truck.




This piano was also at a new location, Finnegan's Brew Co. on 5th Ave. It wasn't in the front where I expected it to be, but in the back where they have additional seating. Very sneaky. I really like this one.

 We'll see what next week has in store for us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All aboard to Marrakech

Flying Solo

Barcelona - the first two days