Down by the River: Pianos on Parade

Today was a good day, knocked out three more pianos by taking a walk down to the Stone Arch Bridge and the Mississippi River, and shared information on the pianos with some visitors. That was fun. I'm pretty happy with the progress on the pianos, but I still have around 15 to go (I'm not good at math, so it could be 10). I forgot (see how that happens?), I also got a couple of pianos earlier in the week, one by First Ave, and one on 5th Street and Hennepin.

First Avenue


Ramp A, a new location this year
5th Street and Hennepin



A nice walk to the Stone Arch Bridge

American Academy of Neurology





MacPhail Center for Music
There have been one or two Prince-themed pianos each year. Where's one for my Jayhawks? More to come next week. Don't wait too long to get out there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All aboard to Marrakech

Flying Solo

Barcelona - the first two days