Stone Arch Bridge to Hennepin Avenue - Wrapping up Pianos on Parade 2018

CORRECTION AHEAD: This is the last group of pianos. I'm calling it 100% because I could not see any sign of the piano near the YWCA, and I even reached out to the Minneapolis Downtown Council for help. Still no word. Ahoy, I did receive an email (two actually) from Mark at the Minneapolis Downtown Council regarding the YWCA piano. Sadly, Mother Nature does not always appreciate our efforts, and the humidity and rain were not being very nice to the piano near the YWCA, so it was removed. Grrr. It has been a wet June, but luckily the rest of the pianos are out. Thanks, Mark. Does anyone else go looking for the pianos? I cannot be the only person. When I have mentioned it to friends, they're like, oh, yeah, I've seen a couple. Sometimes they don't know what I'm talking about, which indicates to me they don't read the blog. Really? That hurts my feelings. 

The first piano shown here is near the Stone Arch Bridge along the Mississippi River. This is probably the most scenic location, so I've included a view pictures of the area. 






American Academy of Neurology, Chicago Avenue

S. 3rd Street and Hennepin Avenue



Charlie Parr - 9th & Hennepin, Orpheum - LAST ONE!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All aboard to Marrakech

Flying Solo

Barcelona - the first two days