Missing Teddy Bear

Plans for my 2 1/2 week tour are progressing nicely. It's going to be a whirlwind, but I'm going to try and enjoy every minute of it. This will be my first substantial trip without my traveling companion (pictured below in India, Greece and Germany). I lost him in 2006, I believe in Paris, and as silly as it may sound, I miss him. I lost him the same day I heard that my dad died, so somehow I have made peace with that, but in this day of social media, I thought I would try to find him. At the time, I did write the hotel in Paris as well as contacting the Eurostar in case he made it across the Channel with me. If, by any chance, you have found him, I sure would appreciate getting him back. Grazie, merci, gracias, danke, tak, tack.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All aboard to Marrakech

Flying Solo

Barcelona - the first two days