Motivated by food and music

Planning continues for the great summer extravaganza. It's only four months away, and I realize I need to work on my French. I should brush up on some Spanish phrases too. I've got an all day trip planned through Spain, France and Andorra; tiny Andorra, I'm so excited. And the four concerts have me pretty thrilled as well. I'm trying to be pretty organized because I won't have a lot of time in any one particular place. Looking forward to paella in Barcelona; some delicious patisserie in Paris; cheese in Amsterdam (actually cheese everywhere); my friend is trying to convince me to try vegetarian haggis in Edinburgh, but I'm a little leery. It's all about the food and music for me.


Hello, it's me and 100,000 of my closest friends at Wembley.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All aboard to Marrakech

Flying Solo

Barcelona - the first two days