I spy with my little eye...

I've been trying different routes in the morning, hoping to come upon some good finds, but I found the first little beauty on my trusted route through Ramp A near the Target Center. About damn time, too, because that it where I had the highest hopes and it's the first thing I found here. It looks like a high quality glove. I hope it found its mate.


I don't know if this is cheating, but I found this next photo on the 479 bus heading to Apple Valley. I try to be really cool when I take pictures because I'm afraid of looking like some weirdo. That's the risk I guess.






The scavenger hunt has rubbed off on a few of my friends. This is from my friend Rachel, taken in the IDS Center near the TCF ATM. It's not clothing, but I think it's in the spirit of the chase.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All aboard to Marrakech

Flying Solo

Barcelona - the first two days