I spy with my little eye...

I've been trying different routes in the morning, hoping to come upon some good finds, but I found the first little beauty on my trusted route through Ramp A near the Target Center. About damn time, too, because that it where I had the highest hopes and it's the first thing I found here. It looks like a high quality glove. I hope it found its mate.


I don't know if this is cheating, but I found this next photo on the 479 bus heading to Apple Valley. I try to be really cool when I take pictures because I'm afraid of looking like some weirdo. That's the risk I guess.






The scavenger hunt has rubbed off on a few of my friends. This is from my friend Rachel, taken in the IDS Center near the TCF ATM. It's not clothing, but I think it's in the spirit of the chase.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keith Haring at the Walker Art Center Minneapolis

An introduction to Chile starts in Santiago

The Great Crane Migration - Sandhill Cranes in Nebraska