A shoe here, a sock there


You have to seize opportunity whenever it presents itself. If it rears its head on the train platform, go for it. This is at the light rail stop near Target Field. Looks like a woman's shoe with quite a heel, not what I would wear in the winter (okay, I would never wear this at any time). I'm not sure what would possess someone to remove their shoes and socks in January, but it seems like they may have done just that.



A little help from my friend. I told her I was not having a lot of like finding a lot of stray clothing, so, she sent me this pic from her walk in the skyway. Apparently, it's a muff, and this is from the Rand Tower skyway (a lovely example of art deco, one of my favorite architectural periods).



You can help fund my trip if you would like to buy my book Oh, You're a Vegetable for your electronic reading device.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All aboard to Marrakech

Flying Solo

Barcelona - the first two days