Oh You're A Vegetable - ebook campaign

This is a little different from my usual posts filled with my odd observations and witty advise. It's not an ad, well, it kind of is, but since it's for my own book, I think it's allowed. Back in 2006 I took a trip around the world for 49 days, by myself, before the world went mad. In 2007, I compiled my observations and pictures into a book called Oh, You're a Vegetable. Yeah, there's a story behind that, but you'll have to find out for yourself. I mention it here because this is my travel blog and I hope to use a little social networking to get the word out there. I also need to pay for my mom's couch. The book is available in ebook format and it looks good on your smart phone or your tablet. There are some pretty good reviews on the book and people have said they learned a lot, but also laughed a lot. It's a pretty good deal on Amazon, if I do say so myself.

An old fashioned book
Thanks for reading the blog(s) and thanks in advance for checking out the book. Who knows, perhaps there's another one in my future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All aboard to Marrakech

Flying Solo

Barcelona - the first two days