A list of my lists

I was joking with a friend that I need a list for all of my lists (or action items as another friend called them today), and then proceeded to list all of them for her. Needless to say, it was inspirational 😎 In the hopes of inspiring you, or at least getting my friends to understand me a little better, here are the types of the lists (if you're interested, I'd be happy to send you a copy). Sometimes I use a pre-existing list, for other interests, I compile the list.

I have one list with several sublists for my movies:
1) a list of nominated films yet to watch from 2009 (when I started tracking) - 2015, they are deleted as they are completed. (46)

2) all winners, with the dates I have watched and if it's been blogged (753)

3) the BBC Best 100 American films (who made this list, I do not know, but they should be flogged) (21 to go)

4) the American Film Institute (AFI) 100 Best Films (four remaining)

5) the National Film Registry which gets added to every year - this includes bits of experimental film, newsreel footage, series, in addition to features, documentaries, shorts, educational films (512)

I have another spreadsheet with several separate tabs.

1) A list of all the countries in the world with notations on the ones I have visited and when. I hope to get to all of them, but it will be a challenge.

2) I would like to see all of the baseball teams in their current stadiums (whatever that might be at the time), and I have 17 to go. This is definitely a doable goal.

3) In 2013, I started to track the concerts and live performances and make note of the venue and anything special that happened, like autographs, etc. Since many of the performances over the past couple of years have been outside of the Twin Cities, it kind makes sense to include in a travel blog.

4) I also have a list of the states and the ones I have visited, I have about 20 to go, and again, I think this is a doable goal in my lifetime.

5) I love Agatha Christie and David Suchet, so I tracked and watched all of Suchet's Poirot series. DONE.
6) I am now undertaking to read all of Agatha Christie's novels, in order where possible, and I have 76 to go. Very possibly by 2018.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All aboard to Marrakech

Flying Solo

Barcelona - the first two days