My latest quest: Do mittens mate for life?

Sometimes I get bored in the morning on my walks, and I like to have something to do.This past summer it was the search for Pianos on Parade; this autumn, it was decorative manhole covers, so it makes sense in the winter that I look for...lost winter wear like mittens, gloves and scarves. It gives me a purpose and helps pass the time. Of course, the day AFTER I decide to do this, I found NOTHING. Patience is not my strong suit, but I persevered. Here are the finds from my first week. Since winter really just started here in Minnesota, I anticipate more orphaned outerwear over the next three months.




Not a glove, but I thought this was so cool

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All aboard to Marrakech

Flying Solo

Barcelona - the first two days