More planning, and more Adele

Things have been pretty quiet here. I wanted to go for a drive, but the weather isn't cooperating. So, no new Minnesota adventures. I have been making some more plans for the big trip which is officially less than six months away. I booked some cheap flights; I don't mind the train, but since I have so little time in each city, I don't want to be on a train. I also have bad luck on trains - they always seem to get stuck in the snow (Denmark), trouble on the line (London to Edinburgh), so I just can't risk getting stuck somewhere and missing a concert. Adele was kind enough to schedule two more concerts during my stay, so I will be up high in Wembley Stadium for one of the concerts. Phil Collins also announced a concert in Ireland on June 25, but that would disrupt my visit to my friends, so I'll pass. Besides, even though it seems to some of my friends that I have a money tree in the backyard, I do not. I'm robbing Peter to pay Paul and hoping it all works out in the end. But you know what? You only live once, so you might as well live instead of exist. You can help fund my trip if you would like to buy my book Oh, You're a Vegetable for your electronic reading device. I only need to sell around 1500 copies and that might take care of it.


Available on Amazon.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All aboard to Marrakech

Flying Solo

Barcelona - the first two days