Masked Up in Lake Tahoe

 Well, hello. It's been a while. I was offered the opportunity to go to Lake Tahoe for a few days, and I grabbed it. I had no plan and I totally accomplished it. The mountains were beautiful and it was nice to get away from work for a few days. Yes, we wore masks out and about, and almost everyone else did as well. Not everyone wore them correctly; you do need to cover your nose, otherwise, what's the point? I flew Delta and I think they did a great job: masks required and they did politely remind people to pull them over their noses if they were down. I felt safe and comfortable. That's all I have. 

Van Sickle Bi-State Park

A little elevation, overlooking Lake Tahoe









This was no joke, the pine cones were HUGE


Fallen Leaf Lake


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All aboard to Marrakech

Flying Solo

Barcelona - the first two days