All Star Fun in Cleveland 2019

I went home recently to The Land, the 216 or, as I like to call it, Cleveland, to see family and catch some All Star fever. Sadly, I didn't have tickets to any of the actual competitions (one brother did go to the Home Run Derby), but I did go to the activities at the Convention Center, and it was terrific. I think the whole block around the Convention Center was blocked off to traffic, which was nice, and there were a lot of free things to do outside, and a ticket was required to go inside (vendors, autographs, exhibits). The weather was gorgeous, the city looked fabulous and people seemed to be having a lot of fun. It was so cool to see people from all over the country enjoying my hometown.
Rock and Roll and baseball - Fender guitars and bats representing all the teams.








He's a goofball, but he's mine.


Equal time for my home teams - Twins and Indians



 
Negro Leagues Exhibit
 

Got to meet some of these ladies







 A little whimsy at the Cleveland Public Library


 Stay tuned for the Irish Fair and the Great Minnesota Get Together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All aboard to Marrakech

Flying Solo

Barcelona - the first two days